Decorated Dinghy Flotilla
Saturday August 10th
Pirates and Wenches Fantasy Weekend Presents the "Quest for Graybeard" Decorated Dinghy Flotilla
Dinghies will be judged in the Harbor during the Parade.
Best Decorated Boat wins the perpetual "Graybeard's Trophy" and will have their name permanently engraved on it.
Caribbean-sytle Plunder Party on the Beach to follow GRUB, GROG, GIVEAWAYS and LIVE MUSIC
Calling all spectators!
Prizes will be given to the:
You won't want to miss this event!
- Best Decorated Boat - Winner of $100 and the Gray Beard Cup, plus 2nd and 3rd Best Decorated Boat ($50 each)
- Medals and Awards for Most Spirited and Scurviest Crew, and Most Marina Participation
- Medals and trophies for all
Click here for Details
North Point Marina
Rock Hall Properties
Saturday, August 10th
Waterman's Crab House 8 pm - 12 midnight
- Live Auction to win a Breakfast with Captain Black and the Valhallas Crew!
- Red Carpet rolls out at just before 8 pm!
- Live and Free Entertainment (no cover except that we request that you buy a raffle ticket!)
- King and Queen of the Ball to be crowned
- Graybeard Look-A-Like Contest
Raffle Tickets will be sold at stores and locations throughout the town. There are 3 chances to Win!!!
Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- Smilin Jake's Casual Apparel
- Hotel Talluluah's on Main
- North Point Marina
- River Rock Outdoor Store (at the Bulkhead)
- Blue Crab Chesapeake Charters
- Hickory Stick
- Pasta Plus
- Rock Hall Landing Marina
- Haven Harbor Marina
Town Wide Treasure Hunt
Sunday, August 11 - Noon to 2pm
Begins on Main Street
1st Prize - $75
2nd Prize - $50
3rd Prize - $25
Winners announced at 2:30pm on Main Street just before the Kids and Pets Costume Contest
Sponsored by Java Rock
La Casa Deck Out Contest
P&W invites all residents to "Deck Out" their Home or Business in Pirate Theme;
Sails, Flags, Canons, Treasure Chests, Swords, more flags... Be Creative - Be Adventurous!!!
Judging will be done on Friday the 9th. Judges will be roaming our town but should you want to be sure your la Casa is viewed for judging, call or email us at : 410-708-7788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be awards for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of the Scurviest Decorated La Casas and Merchants.